Payment for consignments can be carried out through offline or online modes, as per convenience of the clients. We assure you any method that is agreed upon by you and the company will be safe. As a customer-focused firm, we strive hard to delight them with high quality range of products that are the perfect outcome of premium raw material and modern work methods.
- As internally, it may be used 1-3 times daily by dropping 3-4 drops into a cup of water.
- Because it is good carrier oil as externally, it may be used in the massage oil mixtures.
- It is obtained by means of cold pressing method. Hazelnut is an indispensable dried fruit, which has been known for 5000 years and flavoring the mouths.
- Hazelnut is a product that it is possible to get benefit from its oil to its peel and leaf. Especially hazelnut oil includes high level of oleic acid, linoleic acid and Vitamin E.
- It is very rich regarding protein and unsaturated fat and involves thiamine, B2 and B6 vitamins, phytosterol, dietary fibers and minerals. Because of its ingredients it is strongly advised for the purpose of protection of hearth health.
- It is used as carrier oil in aromatherapy and because of its compacting affect it shows the characteristic of anti-aging. It assists to the skin to preserve its moisture balance by means of its linoleic acid ingredient and increases the flexibility of the skin.
- It is very much preferred for the dry skins and absorbed by the skin very easily.
- It is one of the most preferred important carrier oils in order to protect the skin against sun shines. It is also very effective regarding the hair care by means of Vitamin E.