With the outstanding storage facility, we are capable to meet urgent and massive requirements of the customers. Also, we keep it updated to meet industry standards. Due to our streamlined packaging system, we are capable to fulfill bulk and customized packaging requirements of the clients. In addition to this, we ensure complete safety of the products.
- Internally, it may be used by dropping 7-8 drops into a glass of water(150-200 ml) daily.
- It may also be added as a sauce to the salads and dishes. As externally, it may be applied through massaging over the regions of skin, which include cellulites.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil is obtained by means of cold pressing method. It is very rich regarding Vitamin E.
- It includes ingredients such as punicic acid, oleic acid, linolenic acid and palmitic acid. It shows anti-inflammatory and anti-aging affects because of its high level of punicic acid ingredient.
- It is found during clinical studies that pomegranate seed oil has a supporting affect at the skin and breast cancer treatment.
- It decreases the heart attack risk through assisting to the protection and strengthening of cardiovascular health. It helps to decrease the cholesterol level and hypertension.
- Because it is a strong antioxidant, it contributes to removing the free radicals from the body caused by factors such as cigarette, alcohol and polluted air.
- When it is used externally, it shows anti-aging affect and it may be preferred as skin nutritive, firming , rejuvenating and cellulite removing.