We have well-organized warehouse that is divided into specified areas according to technological operations in order to automate inbound, outbound and in-stock operations. This helps us in making quick deliveries in the shortest time span. We have adopted secure payment methods that are approved by authority and featured with options that facilitate quick transfers.
Pumpkin Seed Oil Benefits Prostate & Heart Health :
- Pumpkin Seed Oil is a handy ingredient to keep around and use on a daily basis to improve your metabolic and physiological health, similar to benefit-rich black seed oil. Packed with tryptophan, unsaturated fatty acids and a high level of antioxidative substances, this silent champion provides a long list of benefits to both men and women. When the oil from these little seeds is extracted at the right temperature, the possibilities are virtually endless!
- Thanks to its high content of carotenoids and liposoluble vitamins, pumpkin seed oil has long been considered an ingredient appropriate for illness prevention, especially for prostate diseases. In addition to that well-known use, research has proved its effectiveness as a treatment for diabetes, anxiety and even cancer.
- The World Health Organization recommends consuming pumpkin seeds as a useful way to obtain zinc, which is found in large quantities in the small seeds and maintained through the oil production process.
- North America is the original home to pumpkins, which were used by Native Americans for centuries for their many benefits before European explorers brought home seeds from their travels. Today, the U.S. is the largest production center for pumpkins, followed by Mexico, India and China.
Pumpkin Seed Oil Nutrition :
- There are two types of pumpkins from which pumpkin seed oil is obtained, both of the Cucurbita plant. One is Cucurbita pepo, and the other is Cucurbita maxima. The process of extracting pumpkin seed oil is a simple one, in which the seeds are roasted, then pressed. To achieve the most antioxidant-rich pumpkin seed oil, a lower roasting temperature and longer roasting period are employed. For a stronger aromatic effect, higher temperatures may be used — but this dilutes its beneficial elements.
- A 2014 study recognized a vast range of “biologically significant fatty acids,” which, in their unique proportion, attach great value to pumpkin seed oil nutrition. In addition, it contains tryptophan, a substance deemed an “essential amino acid.” Put simply, this means your body does not produce tryptophan — you must receive it from your diet. Healthy tryptophan consumption is necessary for infantile growth and balances the level of nitrogen in adults. A great deal of current research is examining the effects of tryptophan on sleep and mood.